Tuesday, May 5, 2009

CU Freebie 4 You!

Hi all! Hope you got loads of cool stuff for National Scrapbooking Day and busy scrapping! Here is another freebie for you and it's CU okay!! It's one piece of my 3 piece gym equipment set which is on sale now for only $1.00 so pop on over and grab the whole set HERE!! The free piece is the weight bench.


Download Freebie HERE


Also since this month is my birthday I'm having a huge sale the whole month. ALL my products new or old is only $1.00 thru May as well as any new things I add this month so be sure to pop in and take a peeksie and stock up! My Store is HERE

2 comments:

CreativeBusyHands-Scrapbook Freebies Search said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Commercial Use post on May. 05, 2009. Thanks again.

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 05 May [LA 07:00pm, NY 09:00pm] - 06 May [UK 02:00am, OZ 12:00pm] ).