Friday, June 5, 2009

Batter Up! Layouts by Karen M in FL




This is such a great kit. I loved all the great kitchen and cooking elements. The colors are rich and warm. This kit would be great for catching those great cooking moments or for recipes.

I created 2 layouts with this kit. The first one features my two youngest helping their dad bake bread. They have so much fun when they get to make their own little loafs. I used a layout from the Cherish book p 84. Font - Berlin Sans FB Demi.

The second layout features Hannah trying to get me to let her help me make dinner. She always loves to get right in there and lend a hand. The font is Cafe Rojo.

You can pick up the Sweet n Spicy Scrap Colloboration kit HERE at their store. And for a limited time you can get it for free with a $5 purchase.

1 comment:

Jen said...

Beautiful layouts Karen! Thank you for sharing those! Adorable photos!